Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Still hating exercise...help!


So what is it with me and the exercise? I hate it. When I blog, which I've been avoiding lately due to the following, I sit at my desk and face my dusty eliptical machine. A machine I despise. I do not just dislike it, oh no, it goes much deeper. I loathe it as much as I loathe the IRS right now (and don't even get me started on that one).

At any rate, I know know know for a fact that I better get on the exercise bandwagon soon if I want to be losing actual fat and not muscle and if I want the changes I've been making to be permanent. At least I got my mind in sort of the right place, right? Now if I can get my ass in the right place, namely a gym of some sort. Much to my dismay, my doctor informs me that shopping does NOT count as cardio.

I'd love to hear from some of you that have successfully turned that corner of hating exercise and now liking it. What are your secrets?

I swear if I don't find some sort of motivation soon, I'm thiiiiiiiis close to trying to fashion a homemade liposuction machine out of our Dyson vacuum. I hear it never loses suction.

No comments: